A Sign and Label workhorse with staying power and speed
- Large roll capacity, for additional cost and time saving
- Easy access for material loading, saves time, reduces errors
- Unique heavy duty cutter assembly, for heavy duty materials
- On-board display for optimal print management
- Rugged and built for high workloads
Meets the needs of industry
The F1 is an Industrial Sign and Labelling machine designed for the demands of Industry and the growing range of thicker, stronger and more durable materials required today by dynamic industries.
Reliable and durable
Designed to be easy to access, so material changing is fast and trouble free. With an extra-tough print head assembly – the F1 will deliver reliability and durability. The F1 can deliver the smallest die-cut labels through to large signs and notices.
The F1’s custom designed cutter allows it to work seamlessly with challenging materials, including:
- Continuous vinyl – for general industrial labelling like safety signs, routing, text labels, barcodes and instructions.
- Magnetic materials – ideal for warehouses and temporary signage and labels.
- Raised profile Materials – ideal for switch identification, patch labelling and replacing old, engraved signs and labels.
- Shrink Tube cable marking – on-demand, any quantity and long lasting.
- Die/Cut labels – ideal for GHS, machine plates, component and part marking.
- Tag Materials – Water proof, tear proof, abrasion proof, available in several colours. Designed for valve, asset, equipment and material tagging – perfect for Lock Out – Tag Out programs.
Other materials available for the F1 include:
High and low temperature, oily surface, high and low strength adhesives, 8 year outdoor durable, chemical resistant, abrasion resistant, salt water resistant, metallic and many more. All available in a large range of colours, including those required by International legislations and norms.
The F1 comes complete with Nice Label Pro software – a dedicated design package that includes over 2000 industrial graphics, full installation and training PLUS a Gold Standard three year warranty.